Driving light or med duty commercial motor vehicles for the purpose of the delivery of books, magazines, or other products to company depots and/or customer locations.
- Loading/Un-loading truck with totes and boxes of merchandise
- Operation of forklift, pallet jack
- Scanning as directed of delivery and return documents via handheld device
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Adhere to all Local, state and federal DOT regulation
- All other job duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a continuous basis
- Ability to pass DOT physical/Drug test, Criminal background and Driving record review
- Able to work 4 days/10 hours shifts, start time 2am, flexibility is required due to routing fluctuations
Prologix Distributions Services (West) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer TNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do perform background checks on perspective new hire candidates.