VP, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT - CRM
The VP of Product management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) leads and manages the CRM Product team and develops and directs the strategic plan and operations for our flagship CRM product for the enterprise. The VP enables DealerSocket to fully understand customers as individuals and provide them with a consistent and curated experience. The ideal candidate is strategic, can create lifecycle journeys, and also manage the technology needed to bring those journeys to life. The VP of CRM oversees a best-in-class program one where customer centricity, continued improvement, and value creation are paramount.
* Develops and builds a CRM vision, strategy and operations plan that integrates with the customer journeys.
* Evolves and adapts these strategies to integrate new trends and technologies.
* Partners with groups throughout the organization and assists in formulating and executing a best-in-class, cross-department program to improve retention and the communication experiences.
* Lead and scale a team of talented product management professionals including career development and exceptional coaching.
* Experience in evaluating and re-designing a product management organization to align with the company strategy, key partners and achieve product release goals
* Develop, improve and implement product and process improvements to deliver amazing customer experiences
* Hires, develops, coaches, mentors, and empowers the CRM team while managing product and capability teams for platform deliverables.
* Ensures the program is operating in excellence, including resourcing, processes, and technology.
* Adheres to platform architecture framework, security and guidelines
* Operates in an agile environment and establishes governance that result in industry-leading customer relationship management programs.
* Oversees program analytics including key performance indicators (KPIs), dashboard objectives, optimization, performance insights and analysis, segmentation, and customer satisfaction.
* Owns program value creation, including identifying new revenue streams and exploring alternate approaches to measuring value and enhancing ROI.
* Execute on the roadmap and prioritize features designed to satisfy unmet customer needs and emerging challenges
* Define, track, and communicate metrics that help understand how well initiatives are meeting objectives.
* User-centric product management approach - focuses on user problems and building solutions around them that delight users
* 10-15 years of product management experience in B2B technology
* 7+ years of experience in leading teams with a passion for mentoring and growing the potential of others.
* Proven senior leader with a track record of growing teams that deliver serious impact; high-growth experience a serious plus
* Track record of success in CRM product development is strongly desired.
* Strategic critical thinker, comfortable using qualitative and quantitative information to solve problems.
* Customer-centric mindset.
* Advanced leadership, communications, and team-building skills with the ability to motivate teams through both direct and indirect reporting relationships.
* Proven success leading teams and empowering them to make business decisions and solve challenges.
* Experience working within a matrixed organization where success was dependent on influence.
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and handle several projects concurrently.
PERKS & BENEFITS
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
* Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
* Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
* Paid Parental Leave
* Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket's suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers' experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!